The pinnacle of Green Design Engineering™
Patented Flexterra® High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™ (HP-FGM™)—proven to surpass all hydraulically applied mulch products and turf establishment blankets:
- Immediately effective upon application—bonds directly to soil
- Superior erosion control—99% effective at multiple large-scale testing laboratories
- Excellent functional longevity that lasts through grow-in
- Ideal for dormant seeding and long-term protection in arid climates
- Less soil preparation, faster lay down and lower installed cost than rolled blankets
- Faster vegetative establishment and greater biomass production than any rolled blanket or hydraulically applied mulch available
- Minimizes soil loss and turbidity of effluent runoff
- Proven to be completely environmentally friendly
Flexterra HP-FGM is Proven to Outperform in Any Application
Highest-performing hydraulically applied medium available.
Flexterra® HP-FGM™ delivers a nearly perfect balance between three fundamental pillars of performance—erosion control effectiveness, growth establishment and functional longevity—to create the highest performing hydraulically applied medium on the market today:
Flexterra HP-FGM applicationHighway Projects
- Golf Course Construction
- Commercial and Residential Development
- Oil and Gas Restoration
- Mine and Fire Reclamation
Flexterra HP-FGM requires minimal soil preparation vs. rolled blankets
Why incur the cost of smoothing your slopes for erosion control blankets that are prone to bridging and voiding?
Experts recognize that rough seedbeds demonstrate lower erosion potential and their undulations retain seed and moisture for growth.
With Flexterra HP-FGM, fine grading and extensive soil preparation are unnecessary, allowing you to apply the product for immediate protection and superior performance at reduced overall costs.
Flexterra HP-FGM can be applied quickly—even under wet conditions—using less labor and minimizing safety and access concerns.
Get the job done and move on to the next one with fewer rainouts.