Enhance long-term vegetation sustainability.
BioPrime biostimulant is designed to address issues affecting long-term plant vitality.
With a guaranteed analysis of 18-0-0, its 4 active ingredients include:
- Slow-release nitrogen
- Seaweed extract
- Humic acid
- Endo Mycorrhizae
The nitrogen’s proprietary release technology is ideally suited for the revegetation of bare soils. Depending on the amount of rainfall and biological soil activity on a site, the nitrogen is released for 9 to 17 months.
Bio-Prime Application Guide:
How Bio-Prime Works:
BioPrime biostimulant improves long-term plant vitality with slow-release nitrogen, seaweed extract, humic acid and Endo Mycorrhizae. Working with the other ingredients, this advanced formulation:
- Continually feeds nitrogen to plants for an extended period, ensuring plant health in low maintenance installation
- Optimizes the efficient and effective delivery of macro and micronutrients to plants
- Significantly decreases soil compaction and soil surface evaporation
- Increases root mass, top growth and cell structure
- Reduces plant stress due to cold, heat, drought or high soil salinity